Monday, June 12, 2006

welcome to my life

well here I am on the blogging bandwagon, much to my husbands delight I'm sure. Today is not much of an adventure. I'm in bed with the computer on my knee trying to bring myself to finish a case study I have been putting off for days. I have left just to reflect on my care of the post cardiac arrest patient. All I can think to say is "yup I kept him going". That wont fill my 3000 words. I have to find research that shows I did a good job.
I HATE academia.
I have though just had lunch with my Mum. That was fun. The man at the kebab place knows me now and asks me about my day everytime he sees me. Thats nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger hg said...

Hey you sexy nurse! How you doing..

8:17 PM  
Blogger Rayd said...

hmm... Welcome to the blogging world. I warn you, it's addictive.

It's always good when people know you, makes you feel significant. And we are significant, we're God's children!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks Rayd!! I know what you mean about the addiction! Its great to meet new people like you

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well nurse birse.. i can see this is right up your ally. lol

i look forward to logging into more of your randomness :P

till then keep the world living and heal the wisck all between shaking that booty.


hehe

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home