Wednesday, June 14, 2006

flat tires and leaky pipes

well today was a bit of an adventure. First I got a flat tire, just bang flap flap tire's dead. This happened conveniently close to the mall where I knew Mum and Jess were. So off to the side of the road I pulled and left it there till Andrew could come to my rescue.
After that I got home and found the hot tap turned off but still pouring out hot water- another job for Andrew. So now the boys are in the kitchen banging about with tools. Boys love tools I've noticed. I just dont quite get it. Andrew seems to get a tool for every birthday.
I wonder what I wouldvé done with a flat tire and leaky tap and no competent person to help me. What do old ladies do when this happens?? Would you call a plummer?? Would the plummer be amused at changing a washer??

1 Comments:

Blogger hg said...

sounds like you have an awesome man taking care of things

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home