Monday, June 26, 2006

Onwards and upwards


Well I passed my essay YAY! What is cool though is it means I can do all sorts of new things and look after the very sickest of the sick patients. Like this PRISMA machine for renal replacement therapy. Or a PICCO which is awesome because I know exactly what my patients systemic vascular resistance is without having to make a rough guess based on how cool thier toes are!!!! I have a 5 year plan to be a clinical coordinator of the unit, or even better a nurse consultant to the wards. I love my job!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that machine looks like a rocket ship! are you an astronaut

1:21 PM  
Blogger hg said...

that's pretty awesome isn't it! congratulations on being an awesome nurse!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

no its not a spaceship but that'd be AWESOME!!! Actually I think I'd rather stay a nurse- none of this risking my life a million miles away from home business

7:20 PM  
Blogger Squirk said...

Yay, congratulations!

I wonder if I have cool toes...

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home