Monday, July 10, 2006

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bad service- is there any excuse for it?? I am flabbergasted that one could work in a shop and have no idea how their products work. Even worse than that is working in a shop, not knowing how things work, and when questioned about this, making up some vauge response that answers nothing.
Last week I turned up for an appointment (which I was paying for) and found my consultant was mysteriously absent. I went home. When I got home I rang the manager to discuss this with him, he was not there. He never called about. Two days later I called again and he was away on holiday. I turn up again today and no consultant. How does this happen?? And why do I care so much. I think what bothers me so much is that if I was that useless in my job people would die. Does bad service happen because there are no consequences? Do people not have a sense of integrity anymore?
I know, noone really likes to hear someone moaning. Sorry. It helps me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Squirk said...

Bad customer service is just normal life over here in the UK.

I remember going into Subway where the "sandwich artist" behind the counter was so enjoying her conversation with the other staff member that she only turned to me the two or three times required to process my order.

Other customers were waiting in line, but it apparently takes two full staff members to stand around talking...

2:16 AM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hey Rob! Yeah you're right, London is worse. There's so many people there that noone cares.

3:03 AM  
Blogger hg said...

I too know the pain of experiencing bad customer service. It's just a shame I can't remember it. Then again, I'm a pretty nice/suave kind of guy and most people treat me like some kind of royalty/celebrity.

But I feel your pain. And sympathise.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

please refrain from putting anything on the net as it only encourages Andrew and he is a computer geek already. I think you should do more networking to find yhe right people in their field to see before you pay for a consultation. Ps I like young married nurses.

5:46 PM  
Blogger hg said...

I think that guy Ethan is dead right. He is so wise, and good looking.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Hmm thanks "Ethan" networking eh thats a darn good idea. Andrew and I used to know a guy at the video store who would never charge us and always wipe our late fees. Actually come to think of it Andrew always manages to get free stuff. He spent $5 at lush once and came out with $20 worth of freebies from the girls in there.

6:00 PM  
Blogger hg said...

"He spent $5 at lush once and came out with $20 worth of freebies from the girls in there."

;)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home