Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Good People

After yesterday's rant, my faith has been restored. When doing the shopping today at pac and save the girl who served me smiled, said thankyou and even held out the bags for me to take. It made me realise that actually there have been plenty of times that I've experienced good service. For example:
Tom Gorman, our mortgage man from ANZ is awesome.
Ingrid Taylor, our laywer (who is often still in her office at 9pm sorting out our problems)
the girl at the spa whose name always escapes me
the Jims gardener man who makes our garden beautiful
the nice urology team who looked after Andrews kidneys

1 Comments:

Blogger hg said...

Hmmmm, I am still of the opinion that most of society sucks.. But I will give it to certain individuals who make life less abrasive :)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home