Saturday, December 02, 2006

Shrinking

Last night Andrew took me into town for a night out. It was really fun, we started in this cool bar tucked away off High street called the Vespa room, definitely a cool bar to visit. Then we moved on to another bar that had premixes on tap and a really really loud Jazz band. We saw internet Sam there, and then randomly all over the place for the rest of the night, it was like playing wheres wally but with Sam. After that my memory starts to blur a bit. I remember being impressed with the toilets in the concrete club, losing Andrew in the tree house, exploring a staircase and finding out its a brothel, and BEING THE SHORTEST PERSON IN TOWN. Things have changed a lot since I was last there, actually I think I'm shrinking. I swear all night I was at least a foot shorter than the next shortest person. I couldn't see anything on the dance floor. What is happening?? Are people becoming taller? If thats the case I'm doomed...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home