Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Martha Stewart


Have you ever seen the Martha Stewart show? I have. It boggles me. Is this what women are supposed to be like? The other day I was watching and I heard Martha describe a stencil. This stencil wasnt just any old stencil, this was a special Martha Stewart stencil and actually indespensible to a household. Isnt it a shame that how we learn the job of a housewife is from terrible shows like this. How many women in the world even have stencils? Well I'll make a stand and declare that not only do I not make table decorations, I dont know how to bake a cake and I dont host fancy dinner parties. I have one knife in my kitchen that is nearly blunt and I wouldn't know when to use a mallet. I dont use recipes and I wouldnt know where to get fancy cheese if I ever needed any.
I am making tea tonight. I was inspired by a tin a saurkraut I found at the shops yesterday so I made up a dish. I'll call it Alice's Special Noodle Chicken. Yum

1 Comments:

Blogger fairy princess said...

Alot of woman of our grandmothers/greatgrandmothers generation knew all that stuff.
Its kind of sad that all that stuff has not been passed down.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home