Thursday, August 17, 2006

Walking on clouds



Well I must say I was a synic. For a long time I waited to see the fate of the corc owners feet. I bided my time and carefully took note of the walk of the wearers. I watched the green, blue, pink and one pair orange slowly infest the ICU.
And to my surprise I have become a believer. These are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever experienced. I got myself a nice pink pair (the hot pink tempted me but I toned in down to a pastel) and put them to trial with a busy 12 hour night. My feet were rejoicing at 2am, and at 4am they were the only part of me not aching.
I dont know how I survived this long. I am stunned and I encourage all the synics of this werid looking shoe to put aside your fears- your feet will thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home